Meeting 6 - Tuesday 15th March 2011
We re-arranged the timing of meeting as we wanted to go on a computer to start and complete our PowerPoint presentation that will be used when present our campaign to the lecture hall.
Present: Keely McAlester, Matt Crennel, Sarah Scaife, Lottie Griffiths, Pani Apostolou
Absent: Sam Pritchard, Leanne Goldbury
Key Points & Discussions:
- Everyone who turned up had names on indivdual petitions that will continue to grow.
- Sarah had brought a copy of her letter that she had written to local MP David Burrowes, we are still waiting on a response
For Next Week:
- Everyone: Get more names added to the petition, both on facebook and on paper.
- Matt: Finish powerpoint, making it more appealing etc.
- Dossier needs to be completed, as we are still waiting on Sam's part of it
- Contact MP David Burrowes and local community centres again to see if we can get any head way on getting a meeting with one or both of them
KeelyMcAlesterMDX 21:18, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
SarahScaifeMDX 18:59, March 25, 2011 (UTC)
Mattcrennell 12:18, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
PanayiotisapostolouMDX 20:34, April 28, 2011 (UTC)