MCS1000: Breast Cancer Campaign
17th March 2011
In this meeting we discussed the tasks that have been completed so far but also talked about the preparation for our presentation and the campaign event. we've also discussed our presentation outfits (bras) and came to the conclusion that we are going to have 3 girls wearing pink bras with beads and 3 girls wearing plain pink bras do to time constraints.
Sharon Legae (SL) Maurhys Phillips (MP) Natalie Christodoulou (NC)
Assignments for the next meeting:
- present pink bra logo (Sasha)
- present leaflets and posters (Ana & Joanne)
- present Slides for presentation ( Maurhys)
- call Chase Farm Hospital to get information wether to get a doctor or nurse to come to Middlesex or to arrange a day for people to get a check up at the hospital. (Natalie)
- arrange an announcment for our CAMPAIGN EVENT on the SU radio (Sharon)
- arrange a meeting with a spokesperson of other campaign groups (Sharon & Maurhys)
- Every member of this campaign MUST ATTEND and bring in their bras on monday the 21st of March, so we can take pictures for the presentation, and our wiki page. People that have put up their reasearch material, need to make sure research has been sourced. Everybody please put some information on your own profile page about yourself and about the tasks that you have completed so far.
Meeting took place in the computer room in middlesex university (Trent Park Campus) at 12:30pm.
Next Meeting date:
Monday 21th March @ 12.00pm in the library middlesex university (Trent Park Campus)
Minutes submitted by: Sharon Legae
SharonLegae 13:50, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
MaurhysPhillips 17:04, March 20, 2011 (UTC)