FANDOM


ZenaBlandMDX 15:45, February 24, 2011 (UTC)]]

AndieHarveyMDX 14:26, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
Sam Wood MDX 17:57, February 23, 2011 (UTC)

HawaFarahMDX 20:46, February 23, 2011 (UTC)

JosephwhitfieldMDX 11:45, February 25, 2011 (UTC)

Otonye Young-Harry MDX 11:46, February 25, 2011 (UTC)

AdedeborahigeMDX 12:06, February 26, 2011 (UTC)

Meeting on the 22nd February.

Attended- Everyone except Hawa

Discussion-

  • Sam is going to organise t-shirt printing
  • Joseph to organise questionnaires
  • Deb to organise volunteer work. - The three members need to organise between them a school to visit too.
  • Andie and Zena to organise leaflets
  • Zena to contact school vist for week19.
  • Otonye to sort out when and where we will be going to do a stand and give out leaflets to parents and teachers.
  • Members need to post up the answers to each of the questions they decided to do.
  • Next meeting is on Friday 25th and this will be minutes for week 18. Members are expected to bring work with them to that meeting from what we discussed in minutes for week 17.

Hawa

I did not attend, however i contacted zena and she updated me on what was going on in the group, i attedend the meeting on the 25th.

Sams Work

http://mcs1000.wikia.com/wiki/Creating_your_own_t-shirts