Tehreem Z. Mehdi 21:14, February 8, 2011 (UTC)Present:
Laura-Jayne Mole, Naimi Elmi, Sopie Doffou, Anna Biecka, Gabriela Szpunar and Tehreem Mehdi.
Actions And Tactics Discussed In Todays Meeting:
- Campaign name: Kiddish Kapacity.
- Established what we can use for promotion purposes, with things like leaflets, posters, t-shirts and wristbands.
- Discussed the research we had made from the previous week.
- Discussed how we could bridge the gap between the parents and children, with the idea that we could maybe target teenagers too.
- Contact MPs and the Education Minister as well as members of different religions.
- Spoke about starting a petition, and a facebook group.
- Awareness event aimed at parents.
Things To Do For Next Meeting:
- Talk to our local schools about the age they teach Sex Education.
- Talk to childrens hospitals and find out some statistics on young peoples lives.
- Do some more research into the topics.
- Find good sources, quotes and statistics.
15/02/2011 in the seminar room at 3.30/4pm
LauraJayneMoleMDX 20:55, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
Naima Elmi 21:10, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
Sopie Doffou 21:49, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
Gabriela Szpunar MDX 20:58, February 9, 2011 (UTC)
Tehreem Z. Mehdi 00:22, February 25, 2011 (UTC)