In attendance: Ingeborg, Liberty, Natasha C, Natasha M, Manvi, Rezina, Albertina
- Noted down each others numbers.
- 2 copies of The Protestors Handbook have been ordered.
- What area of recycling to we want to campaign about:
- Plastic and paper (Carrier bags, Plastic bag deposit bins, Point system for using your own bags, Fabric bags)
- Recycle bins? (How many bins are there? Does the area of the country make a difference?)
- Fast Food industry? (How much waste do they produce? Set up recycle bins instore.)
- Need to research which area has the biggest effect on the environment.
- Group photo for our Wiki.
- The future of the campaign: Letters to companies?
Start to make a folder where we keep any articles that will be helpful towards the campaign. Each week try and bring new information.
For next week each member of the group will bring in research on thier chosen topic:
- The effects paper has on the environment: Manvi
- The effects plastic has on the environment: Rezina
- Biodegradable plastic (bags): Natasha C, Tina.
- Fast Food Companies and thier waste: Natasha M, Libby.
- Recycling options: Inga.
Signatures: BenLittle 10:13, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
LibertySandersMDX 11:16, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
ManviRawat.mdx 16:06, February 1, 2011 (UTC) 1:46, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
NatashaChanMDX 19:06, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
NatashaMcCarthyMDX 13:51, February 4, 2011 (UTC)