Tehreem Z. Mehdi 21:12, February 8, 2011 (UTC)Present:
Sopie Doffou, Laura Jayne Mole, Tehreem Z. Mehdi, Gabriela Szpunar and Naima Elmi
Aim of campaign:
To increase the age sex education is being taught at primary schools in London.
Actions & Tactics disscussed in todays meeting:
Different methods we could start the campaign were,
- Speaking to parents asking them on their views of this matter, the religious aspect and if their local schools are respecting that.
- Talking to teenagers who were taught this subject early, if they thought it was suitable and did it cloud their judgement on certain things growing up. (aged between 12-15)
Things to do for next meeting:
- Research the facts relating to teenage pregnancy and sex education being taught at schools.
- Read about opposing views on this topic.
- Find some religious aspects.
- Research about child psychology.
08/02/2011 in the seminar room at 4pm
Naima Elmi 22:40, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
LauraJayneMoleMDX 23:05, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
Sopie Doffou 23:31, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
Gabriela Szpunar MDX 21:37, February 2, 2011 (UTC)