In Attendence: Rejoice, Rochelle, Kadine, Chimere
Absent: Kelsey, Clio
Our Main Aim:
- Increasing the public awareness of alcohol consumption, through the use of leaflets, flyers and possibly a petition after we have established our campaign to the public.
- Introducing a new policy concerning the BarN14 in the Student Union,( to possibly putting in a later opening time of around 1-2pm instead of 10am) To help reduce the amount of alcohol being consumed on campus, too early in the morning.
- Changing the way people think towards alcohol.
- Policy to introduce alcohol awareness in schools for under 16s. Possibly writing a letter to a school informing them of our plans and aims, hoping they may jump on board to try help.
- Try to contact either the head of Student Union or try to contact the head of Education here in Middlesex Uni, through email or letter?
- Possibly getting our campaign across on the MUD Radio, for bigger exposure, and explain what our issues and aims are going to be and what we hope to achieve.
- Also thinking of applying for the the Volunteering Programme for extra money with funding to help with the campaign eg. money to produce leaflets, Tshirts? etc.
Actions: We want to start designing and producing leaflets and flyers to distribute around the University, informing people about our campaign (putting the word out).
KadineAllmanMDX 11:38, February 22, 2011 (UTC
ChimereGirigariMDX 11:41, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
RejoiceBoakyeMDX 00:33, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
KelseyComrieMDX 15:43, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
RochelleGraham-CastilloMDX 10:20, March 8, 2011 (UTC)
ClioMartinMDX 11:07, March 22, 2011 (UTC)