Despite the fact that only two members of team attended the seminar, we still came up with some ideas which we are very proud of!

It is quite rapid change, though we decided to change our topic of campaign from orphanages to animals shelters. It might sound a bit ironic, though we decided to make changes because of struggling during the research.

This week:

  • Changed the topic of campaign.
  • Changed the main page of our team.
  • Made a super active reasearch.
  • Decided to create website to raise awareness (Video blog)
  • Discussed a lot and came up with unified thoughts !

TautvydasGaudesiusMDX 16:01, February 18, 2011 (UTC)

VeronikaBaranovskaMDX 16:05, February 18, 2011 (UTC)

KsenijaRostovcevaMDX 19:44, February 18, 2011 (UTC)

Back to main page