On the first week of total brainstorming and with the help of Ksenija, we were able to agree on one area of subject - children without homes, in orphanages or in foster care. This week we thought of the ways how we could raise awareness of this issue and help by improving something.
A little disorganised week, however :
- We came up with a lot of ideas that we put together in the next week;
- We also arranged, that we are going to buy the book "Rebel, Rebel" by Bibi, to help us with our campaign;
- The group came up with the name The Pivot Team, which means "spot which supports, a point which you can hold on to", thus symbolising our care for the less fortunate and trying to be their pivot, by supporting them.
- Everyone registered on wikia website with correct log-in names.
- Our group members, Ksenija and Tim, made a valuable contribution to our campagins main page.
Minutes originally posted on February 8, 2011
VeronikaBaranovskaMDX 21:39, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
KsenijaRostovcevaMDX 08:54, February 9, 2011 (UTC)
TautvydasGaudesiusMDX 14:40, February 9, 2011 (UTC)
NaurisSadovskisMDX 16:43, February 10, 2011 (UTC)