During the seminar we were advised by our tutor to choose a topic which would be interesting for us.
We thought of such issue and Martyna offered to organise an environmental campaign - to clean a public place.
The points of campaign would be:
- Find a public place which is polluted
- Contact local council for support (cleaning utilities: gloves, bin bags, rakes)
- Advertise the event (facebook, twitter, posters in the council) to get involved as many people as possible
- Turn to local council asking them to provide necessary equipment for cleaning
- Organise vechicles to collect the garbage
The task for the next seminar is to find a polluted place in London (public park or any green zone), that needs to be cleaned. Signatures: