Audrey Badibanga, Heena Ullah, Fatima Akhtar, Diana, Joelah Noble, Lois Smith, Estelle Oyourou
AudreyBadibangaMDX 13:11, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
What We've Done
- Audrey, Heena, Lois and Joelah went to a quiet room to start rehearsing for the workshop whilst Fatima and Diana were doing research for their speaking parts.
- After that we all got together and did a couple of full run throughs
- Around 3pm we started making our way to the youth club but first stopped at Enfield and handed out a few flyers and did the same at Ponders End.
- Around 5pm we got to Bruce Grove, Tottenham and started promoting our campaign by handing out flyers and inviting youths between the ages of 14-18 to our workshop.
- Our workshop started at 6:20, we had a good turnout of roughly 20 people, this included the staff
- Our workshop was basically raising awareness, spotting the first signs of domestic violence, giving examples of controlling behaviour and defining what a healthy relationship is.
- We did this by giving out a few scenarios, and created debates by asking the audiences opinions
- Looking back at our completed feedback forms, the responses were really positive, some of the males that were there want to join our campaign, and the staff said that we should carry this on and take it further