ClioMartinMDX 10:57, March 22, 2011 (UTC)  In Attendence: Rejoice, Rochelle, Kadine, Chimere, Kelsey, Clio
Our Main Aim:
18.104.22.168 23:24, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Individually gave ourselves tasks.
- We then went to the Student Union, where we introduced our campaign and we were given a contact card to get in touch with the president.
- We thought of many ways we could endorse our campaign and we thought of posters, viral sites, (facebook, Myspace), and if we were to get the funding stickers and t shirts.
- With the funding we would be able to have a more wider approach to endorsing the campaign; we also have an interview for next week.
- We all set our selves different tasks:
- Chimere: Set up Myspace page. To contact SU president.
- Rejoice: Appointment booked with the SPIN project funding. Waiting for reply from graphic design shop.
- Clio: To make Flyers, to set up drinking documentary.
- Kelsey: To start on making Presentation, draw out letter for Head of Education Department
- Kadine: Carry on promoting the campaign
- Rochelle: Carry on promoting the campaign
Someone was to contact MUD Radio to advertise our campaign.
ChimereGirigariMDX 11:47, March 8, 2011 (UTC)
KadineAllmanMDX 14:12, March 8, 2011 (UTC)
ClioMartinMDX 10:57, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
KelseyComrieMDX 11:08, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
22.214.171.124 23:39, March 9, 2011 (UTC)