Minutes Week 16 Part IIEdit
Date : Thursday 17th February 2011
- Katie Green
- Mariam Kauser
- Najma Ali
- Robert Wasilewski
- Rosanna Pillajo
- Mercy Polly
- Mohammed Yusuf
What We DiscussedEdit
Firstly, this meeting slot is something we wish to set up on a regular basis, as most of us with the exception of Najma Ali, are in the 11.30-1.30 JCM1200 Labratory lesson. If not at the end of the Lab, maybe at a time more convenient as Mercy has to leave for work soon after the lesson.
This meeting is a way to catch up on what everyone has done, or to discuss any problems raised since Monday.
Our Input ClarifiedEdit
- Katie - Has nearly done her mood boards on the computer to help with the visual element of the presentation
- Set up Facebook group.
- Mariam - Will write out a survey and conduct it, hopefully by next Friday.
- Will send list of colleges to Rosanna & write up minutes.
- Najma - Has been in touch with her local Conservative MP for Enfield.
- Also, could possibly arrange a tour of the Parliament, through her sister.
- Robert - Wishes to make the website, poster/flyers and logo.
- Rosanna - Will take over with the correspondance with local London colleges and draft letters.
Unfortunately due to my (Mariam) terrible phone I was unable to direct Najma Ali to the meetting place in time for her to meet with the rest of the group. Instead we were only able to have a quick smaller meeting after the first one. But I Have still included her input with the rest of the notes. I hope this is okay with everyone. Apologies.
220.127.116.11 19:49, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
MariamKauserMDX19:50, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
MohammedYusufMDX 16:26, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
NajmaAliMDX 16:25, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
KatieGreenMDX 17:20, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
RosanaPillajoMDX 19:34, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
RobertWasilewskiMDX 09:52, April 4, 2011 (UTC)