FANDOM


Meeting : 14 February 2011 / 17 Feb 2011 (CAt Hill meeting)

Present: Georgiana Tudor, Sandra Bendlova, Tatiana Bizovova, Samira Itani

Apologies: None

Key Discussion Points and Decisions:

All agreed on the way to approach Management in the meeting

Research dossier – gather useful research reports - Pompilia

Strategies to invite as many people as possible to the meeting with support from lecturers and tutors at beginning of sessios Organise wiki structure - Samira

Next week’s meeting agenda:

Samira to find out clothing quotes and post minutes on the wiki

Sandra to start thinking about visuals, as we were convinced we will be campaining about the Hendon move

Pompilia to summarize information received regarding the move and merge it in a research file with the info from the meeting

Further methods brainstorming

Tatiana and Sandra to think about methods/devices of recording information received as well as inviting as many fellow students from the seminars different from Pompilia and Samira (and they will do the same)

Meeting extension : attending the presentation of the Hendon building and discussion with University Management (Cat Hill campus, 17th of February 2011) ; as a result of that, it became clear to us that this campaign focus is not appropriate as the information received was very poor and the promises of improvements were very often mentioned. So unless we get further information about what exactly does this move imply we don't have enough information to oppose it.

Signatures:

--Georgiana 21:10, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

SandraBendlovaMDX 14:52, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

TatianaBizovováMDX 12:21, April 16, 2011 (UTC)