Healthy food give you more energy, and unhealthy food make you lazy.
A battle? "Good vs Evil?" (Healthy vs Unhealthy?) Healthy wins of course.
The story ended up being a film where the fruit and vegetables gathered together and worked together. The film is also focused around the slogan for our campaign: Choose healthy - choose happy.
- camera (Sara's) + tripod
- studio (homemade studio)
- background (a white cloth)
- "characters" (different types of fruit and vegetables?)
About Stop Motion Film MakingEdit
Making a stop motion animation film doesn't have to be to difficult, but it is time consuming and you have to be patient.
Stop Motion animation is created of many photographed frames put together, giving the illusion of movement when the series of frames is played as a continuous sequence.
Important to remember under/before the shoot:
- the light have to be continuos, so make sure the light isn't flickering. (close the blinds/curtains)
- the more pictures you take, the smoother the movement is going to seem. Make the changes from picture to picture has to be quite small as well.
- the camera has to be kept steady, so having a tripod is a really good idea.
- make a storyboard and plan your shoot, before shooting, and it will save a lot of time and stress.
- Do some test-shooting if necessary.