Minutes of Meeting; Eat Smart, Keep Fit Campaign
Campaign Meeting 10 on 28/03/2011
Present: Kavita Oughera, Tove Selas, Jaroslaw Chajdus, Bogdana Budianu, Joe Perkins and Ewa Nyklewicz.
Apologies: Karolis Duoba
Key Discussion Points and Decisions:
- Flyers, Posters and T-shirts went well!
- As a group we discussed how well we did in our presentation.
- We agreed for the Demonstration that we will need an agenda. To inform everyone the plan of action and what we aim to do!
- We spoke about possible questions in which we can annoy the fast food places with such as (feel free to add any more questions);- Salt- Being allergic - Calories- pretending to be on a diet-Which burger has no more than 300 calories? - How is your food cooked?Are you using fresh oil?Are the ingredients fresh or frozen? - Healthy eating; what is offered? - Being a Vegetarian/Vegan and wanting to eat healthy
Next Week’s meeting agenda
- Discuss how well the demonstration went
- Make sure we have all supported 3other campaign groups
- Work on letter to MP and local Council
JoePerkinsMDX 10:19, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
KavitaOugheraMDX 17:15, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
BogdanaBudianuMDX 20:35, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
ToveSelasMDX 23:26, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
EwaNyklewiczMDX 13:08, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
JaroslawChajdusMDX 13:47, April 8, 2011 (UTC)