Apologies for publishing this weeks minutes late.
Attendance this week:
Tom Stock, Natalie Zito, Janet Djan, Aivars Akis and Dale Turner
Alethea Tshabane (due to illness), Philipp Sandmann (due to illness),
· The leaflets final design
· Final thoughts on the script
· The development of the powerpoint presentation
· Recording the video for our campaign and when we should do it.
Tasks this week:
- Tom Stock –Have an induction to use the cameras and sound equipment. Prepare for the interviews and video recording, which has been set to Friday 25th March.
- Aivars Akis - Have an induction to use the cameras and sound equipment. Prepare for the interviews and video recording, which has been set to Friday 25th March.
- Dale Turner – Finalize the design of the leaflet, adding any improvements suggested by the group and then send it to Phillip.
Before Friday all members should ask anyone who you think would be appropriate for the interviews if they are free on Friday. All members of the campaign have to turn up to Cat Hill campus for the interviews and videos.
JaneDjanMDX 00:06, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
DaleTurnerMDX 23:56, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
AletheatshabaneMDX 00:09, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
AivarsAkisMDX 03:57, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
188.8.131.52 16:15, May 2, 2011 (UTC)